Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Chaos Lord - Finished pics

It's been quite a while since I've painted a standard human sized single mini and it was really nice to change up the pace with this guy. It kinda brought back my love of painting a bit! There are some areas I'm happier than others with, but in all I think the overall look works rather well.

I like how the cloak worked out and the richness in the gold. I'm also fairly pleased with the little hints of purple on his sword scabbard and bag which vary things up a bit. If I was to go back to him I'd probably vary the skin tone of the face by adding in some warmer colours rather than the blue grey shades. As it is it doesn't quite pop out enough from the look of the armour.

Anyway, here he is, and he's also on CMoN.









No comments:

Post a Comment